The Climate Change Community of Practice
ACCO is the premier professional development organization and cross-sector community of practice for individuals addressing climate change in their organizations’ operations and mission. ACCO membership fosters collaboration with leading edge practitioners, policy makers, climate scientists and researchers to advance solutions and build capacity in addressing climate change. Here’s what you can expect:
- COMMUNITY: Connect with peers, thought leaders and decision makers across sectors and industries at ACCO in-person events and workshops or through our member portal.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Attend in-person and online training programs on a range of topics including climate change preparedness, supply chain management, energy strategies, organizational change, and emerging policy.
- RESOURCES: Gain access to ACCO’s original and third party research available on members-only portal. This vast library of content includes online training, webinar recordings, presentations, white papers, case studies and research findings.
- CREDENTIALS: Chart your way to earning a Certified Climate Change® credential and as a member, you benefit from discounted enrollment and testing fees. All of ACCO’s online training resources required for credentialing are complimentary to ACCO members.
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT: Developing dedicated training for your senior managers and future leaders.
- ADVOCACY: Join forces with peer practitioners to establish a strong voice representing the climate change community of practice. ACCO members will enjoy opportunities to collectively address best practices, standards and certain public policy issues.