Link to Handshake Registration: https://stmarytx.joinhandshake.com/events/1362063/share_preview
More information: Alamo-ISSA’s mission is to enhance the education and expand the knowledge and skills of its members in the interrelated fields of information systems and data processing; to encourage a free exchange of information security techniques, approaches, and problem solving; and to communicate to management and systems and information processing professionals the importance of establishing the controls necessary to ensure the security of information processing resources.
The Alamo ISSA Chapter presentation focuses on cybersecurity careers:
- What is cybersecurity?
- Why choose cybersecurity as a career?
- What are the entry level jobs?
- What are the most common entry position details?
- What are the career paths and salary potential?
- Are professional certifications helpful in this career?
- What professional associates will help further this career?
Ernest Zernial Short Bio
Ernest E. (Ernie) Zernial, Jr., MBA, CISSP-ISSMP, is an independent Senior Cyber Security Advisor with , and Advisor to the Board, founding member and past president (2001-2003) of the Alamo Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) Chapter and Distinguished Fellow, ISSA International.