We exist to Conquer Complexity
- Are you ready to engage in the process to eliminate our customers’ risk and clear a path to their success?
- Are you driven to challenge convention to change the game?
- Are you tenacious, tireless, and never discouraged in the pursuit of your goals?
- Do you embrace a sense of healthy paranoia, where quality and performance must be proven and never assumed?
EControls is a global, innovative leader in engine control systems, protection, and monitoring. We are seeking exceptional student engineers who answer yes to these questions for positions located in San Antonio, Texas. The best supply chain professional at EControls has a background in some sort of engineering.
Ideal students are strong team players, willing to work collaboratively, and driven to continuous development. Position will offer unique and complex challenges and is highly competitive.
Students will have the opportunity to work in a variety of disciplines, providing real-world support to our teams including but not limited to research and development, new product development, product testing, manufacturing, engine calibrating, and program management. Semester Co-op/Intern or 10-week Summer Intern opportunities are available for high caliber students with proven experiences that exemplify the spirit of our Core Values, the ability to communicate and troubleshoot effectively, and proven academic rigor with passion for a learning mindset. We are looking for someone with a disposition to understand mechanical drawings, engineering concepts, and complex parts that could be sourced from overseas.
- Support the development, management, negotiation, analysis, and execution of contracting and sourcing initiatives
- Relationship management and risk mitigation troubleshooting and support
- Manage the transition of selected sourced materials into the regular production environments to enable the execution of delivery targets
- Identification and promotion of best practices
- Maintain confidentiality and work independently
- Perform other duties as required
Applicable degree plus any course work or aptitude towards Engineering is a plus
Possess a relentless and persevering attitude in dealing with scenarios that require on-going discussions, research, and deliberation where differences of opinion could exist
Ability to work diligently on a team
Previous hands-on experience, previous internship and/or project experience is preferred
Alignment with company core values https://www.econtrols.com/about/core-values
Must be able to work at fast pace with high level of aptitude and attitude toward all technology
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written