As a representative of the Talent Acquisition team, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator Intern will manage a high touch experience for our candidates, new hires, recruiters, and business leaders throughout the recruiting and new hire process. Support designated TA programs with coordination, documentation, and communication with a timely and organized approach.
Managing communication between new hire and Recruiter to keep process moving forward.
- Support the Sr. Talent Acquisition Coordinator Team in clear defined procedures for scheduling interviews , system onboarding and I9 required documents for all new hires within regulation deadlines
- Support pre-employment activities from initiation to results.
- Follow through with candidates, Recruiter, and vendors to ensure all steps within the pre-employment hiring process are accurate and complete in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with a variety of throughout the recruiting and new hire process to ensure a service-oriented experience.
- Manage confidential information as a TA representative.
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System throughout the hiring process for all positions.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Currently enrolled in a undergraduate Human Resources or related degree program with an emphasis on Human Resources, Business or Communications
- Proven experience managing pre-employment related to background checks and maintaining related confidential data.
- Experience facilitating and coordinating programs that support the TA function.
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite to include Out Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Experience working in an applicant tracking system, preferably SuccessFactors or Workday, or equivalent.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.