We are actively seeking analytical and customer service-oriented individuals to begin a challenging career as a Supply Chain Replenishment Planner at our corporate office in Oak Brook, IL. The main objective for the Replenishment Planner position is to attain service level and inventory turnover goals for a portfolio of vendors by ensuring that we have the right inventory, in the right place, at the right time to service our retailers.
What you’ll do
- End-to-end supply chain management for a portfolio of 80+ vendors and roughly $100M in annual sales volume
- Serve as a focal point within Ace’s supply chain and drive continuous improvement
- Develop and execute promotional and seasonal sales and inventory strategies for a variety of product categories
- Generate purchases and manage the flow of shipments from vendor to Ace’s network of 15 US distribution centers
- Support the success of 5,000+ Ace retail stores by maintaining supply levels across all distribution centers
- Perform order process analysis to optimize purchase order cycles and operating costs
- Maintain relationships with suppliers and drive supply chain compliance
- Exemplify “Ace Helpful” by providing amazing customer service to our retailers, field staff & cross functional departments
- Identify and address potential fill rate issues and impacts by performing root cause analysis and taking corrective action
- Participate in negotiations to relieve overstocks and coordinate merchandise returns
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Business, Analytics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Economics, or an equivalent functional area
- Strong analytical, organizational, customer service, and critical thinking are required
- Ability to multi-task and make data-driven decisions under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or in a group
- Advanced skills in Excel with competence in pivots and lookups – Access and query languages (such as SQL, VBA) is a plus
- Experience in SAP, JDA Demand, JDA Fulfillment, E3/Advanced Warehouse Replenishment are also a plus
What’s in it for you?
At Ace we are looking for the best people to help us fulfill our vision of being the best, most helpful hardware stores on the planet. People are the foundation of what makes Ace great and we believe getting the support you need to shape your life today, while planning for tomorrow, is important to bringing your best self to work. We offer highly competitive benefits that address life’s necessities, many of which have been expanded and improved in 2017. Some of these include comprehensive health coverage & life benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan with multiple company contributions, generous vacation allocation immediately upon start, and more.
We offer an incentive opportunity based on company performance – that opportunity is up to 10% of your annual salary. On top of that, we’re offering a $3,000 sign on bonus which you will receive on your 1st paycheck!
In Office/Remote Opportunity:
We are located in Oak Brook, IL, however our work arrangement will be 2 days in the office, 3 days remote for the foreseeable future.
If you start on January 1st, you receive 21 paid vacation days. (This is then prorated based on your start date.)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal or applicable state/local laws.