NSA is hosting several information sessions that may be of interest for your students. All majors are welcome. Please share this information with your students. Let me know if you have any questions.
The application for our internship programs will be available on September 1st. Students can submit their application here: https://apply.intelligencecareers.gov/job-listings
We would like to invite you to learn more about the National Security Agency (NSA) and explore our current job openings!
We offer multiple employment opportunities for students in college, recent graduates, and industry professionals! Please visit the following website to learn more: https://www.intelligencecareers.gov/nsa/index.html
Review the attached files for more information:
Fall 2023 College Programs Information Sessions
The Office of Student Programs Services is hosting a series of virtual information sessions for students to hear directly from NSA employees on the great college program opportunities the Agency has to offer! These sessions are for any level college student and will be focus on college programs such as Summer Internships and Cooperative Education Program opportunities! All academic majors are welcome.
We have several offerings available. Register today to one of our sessions to learn more about eligibility requirements and benefits.
Wednesday, September 06, 2023 | 4 to 5 p.m. EST | Register here
Tuesday, September 19, 2023 | 5 to 6 p.m. EST | Register here
Thursday, September 21, 2023 | 4 to 5 p.m. EST | Register here
Wednesday, September 27, 2023 | 4 to 5 p.m. EST | Register here
Tuesday, October 03, 2023 | 4 to 5 p.m. EST | Register here
Thursday, October 05, 2023 | 5 to 6 p.m. EST | Register here
Wednesday, October 11, 2023 | 4 to 5 p.m. EST | Register here
Wednesday, October 18, 2023 | 4 to 5 p.m. EST | Register here
As part of the US Intelligence Community, the National Security Agency (NSA) focuses on signals intelligence, which involves the interception of communication signals between people, machines, or both. NSA is the undisputed leader in this field. Our signals intelligence activities are never directed at American citizens. Cybersecurity is our other specialty, which is all about protecting American systems from prying eyes.
What is our mission? The most simple, concise answer is that we are here to SAVE LIVES. We never want another 9/11. That’s our biggest, most important, most vital mission.
Full-time/part time opportunities
- Opportunities available in Maryland, Texas, Colorado, Hawaii, and more
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Annual/Sick Leave
- Federal Benefits (Health, Life, Retirement)
Cooperative Education Program (September. 1st, and it will close on Oct. 31st)
- Our Cooperative Education (Co-op) Program offers high-caliber college students the opportunity to apply their academic knowledge in computer science, as well as computer and electrical engineering and cybersecurity or language focused majors including Chinese, and Russian.
- Students work on a rotational schedule (one semester at school, one semester at NSA) until graduation.
- During your work tour, students will work a regular 40-hour week. Each work tour is designed to reveal the specific areas students may want to focus on as a career.
- The program requires students to work a minimum of 52 weeks (one year) prior to graduation.
- Application period is open from February 1st to March 31st and from September 1st to October 31st.
- Internships at NSA provide exciting work and compensation commensurate with academic level.
- Students working toward an undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate degree in a field critical to NSA’s mission, we can help them gain real-world experience.
- Opportunities exist in many of our most challenging job categories for college students willing to dedicate their time to national security.
- The application period for most internships starts in September. 1st, and it will end on Oct. 15th
NSA Virtual Recruitment Events
The National Security Agency is hosting multiple virtual events, where we will share information regarding the Security Clearance process, Student Programs, among other topics. Students can find more information and register here: https://www.intelligencecareers.gov/NSA/nsaevents.html
General Information/Full-time opportunities
- Full Time Opportunities: https://www.intelligencecareers.gov/nsa/nsacareers.html
- Development Programs: https://www.intelligencecareers.gov/nsa/nsadevprograms.html
- Student Programs: https://www.intelligencecareers.gov/nsa/nsastudents.html
- Resources for Students and Educators: https://www.nsa.gov/Academics/