We are actively recruiting undergraduate students to participate in our NHI-funded training program. This initiative provides an immersive biomedical research experience for the next generation of scientists. Our objective is to train undergraduates in lab experimentation through the execution of a summer-long interdisciplinary research project.
NSURE 2023 will be held from May 30-July 28 at the University of Georgia.
In addition to research training, NSURE provides several benefits to its participants including:
· A generous stipend
· Travel reimbursement—up to the program limit
· Free on-campus housing
· Access to the university’s free transit system
· Lab safety training
· Graduate application assistance
To qualify, applicants must:
- Be US citizens or permanent residents
- Have at least one (1) semester of study remaining after program completion (i.e., graduates are ineligible)
- Be at least 18 years of age
Applications are due February 24, 2023, so please forward this solicitation (with attachment) to any interested student, faculty, or academic advisor.
For those interested, we host virtual info sessions every Friday from 12:00 – 1:00 PM EST on Google Meet. All are welcome, but registration is required. To sign up, please complete the form here.